1. Cookies are sets of IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and enable you to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of their original website, storage time on the end device and a unique identification number.
2. The Website’s operator – FJ WĘGRZYNOWSKI, Kasztanowa 32,99-321 Śleszyn – is the entity that stores and accesses cookies on the Website User’s end device.
a) adjust the content of the Website’s web pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of such web pages; in particular, cookie files make it possibletorecognize the device of the User and display the website in an appropriate manner.
b) create statistics allowing to understand the way in which the Website User uses the web pages, thus enabling the improvement of their structure and content.
c) maintain the Website User’s session(after logging in) so that they do not need to re-enter their login and password on each web page of the Website.
4. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Website: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies, which are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs off, leaves the website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for a time determined in the parameters of cookies or until the User removes them.
5. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) “indispensable” cookies which enable the User to use services available within the Website, for example authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b) security cookies used e.g. to detect cases of authentication abuse on the Websites;
c) “efficiency” cookies used to collect data about your surfing habits on the Websites;
d) “functional” cookies that “remember” your settings and personalized interface, e.g. the languages you have chosen, the region you are from, your preferred font size, website layout, etc.;
6. In many cases the software used for browsing websites (web browser) will by default accept storing cookie files on the end device of the User. The Website Users may at any time change the settings concerning cookie files. Such settings may be changed in the menu of the web browser in particular to block the automatic acceptance of cookies or to require notification each time cookies are stored at the device of the Web Service User. Detailed information on the possibilities and manners of managing cookie files is available in the settings of the software used (web browser).
8. Cookie files stored in the Website User’s end device may also be used by partners who cooperate with the Service Operator.
9. For more information about cookies, see the “Help” function in your web browser.